Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Final FRONTIER

Answers to the Q's:

Yes, I get free flight benefits! Me, Joe and my dependant children (not Holly, sniff) and MY PARENTS! get to fly for free. Then I get buddy passes (for Holly).

When the interviewer saw that I was a lunch lady, she says, "That says it all, when can you start?" who knew that working in a middle school would prepare me for this career?

When I worked in the hospital...our ER staffed by the lunar cycles. I remember those full mooned nights and all those babies born! I guess the airport will have it's crazy's too. THANKS for reminding me!

Today, I go in for my drug screen test. Glad I studied. Ha! Just kidding mom. I've been going to the gym everyday, getting on the stair stepping devil. I hate that machine. I'm SO thankful that I've been going to the gym for 3+ years. The physical assesment will be next week.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am glad that Frontier flys to Phx. Now are you going to save buddy passes for the reunion?

We are really happy for you. We can feel your excitement!

T and B said...

Sarah, I will be on a layover today with frontier in Denver from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. I don't know if you work in the Airport or not, but I'll be looking for you.
-Tom