Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No Longer A Lunch Lady!

I had a job interview this morning, actually it lasted all day. I call it a cattle call. About 75 people were there for the same job at Frontier Airlines. I passed thru all the interviews, assessment test, hoops of various sizes, and I got hired as a Customer Service Agent. WA-HOO! NO more burning myself on hot ovens! I just have to pass a physical assessment test, a drug screen, and an FBI background check scheduled for next week, then I will be giving my notice to the lunch room, sniff....

And....good news.... Bill, Lisa, and Noah will be at our third Sunday dinner on August 12th. They saw my invitation and decided to take me up on it (not really, I think it has to do with some baby getting blessed). Any other takers for dinner?

Love, SARAH

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! So do you get flying benefits? Congrats!!

gingerbread grandma said...

Good for you, Sarah! You no longer have to work with immature kids, just adults who act like immature kids! I know you will do well, and hopefully, you will be able to fly free to Phoenix. I'm proud of you!

Sarah said...

From someone who worked in Customer Service my only word of advice is "watch the moon cycles." I am serious. Whenever there is a full moon I got more unusual questions and strange occurences. CONGRATULATIONS!