Tuesday, July 10, 2007







Having Fun With Gramma Griffis....





Joe was having a little bit too much fun with his mom who weighs probably a little less than his left leg. Everyone got a chance to have Gramma on their lap.

Holly is winking at me...or is she thinking about someone else........



Tonight....of course, we are going to see at MIDNIGHT, Harry Potter! I can't believe I let my girls talk me into going to this late night showing. It'll be an expensive nap if I don't take one before I go tonight. We are dropping off Hannah and Emma to save us seats and I think Joe and I will go out to Olive Garden. Fair deal. It's great having older kids who think it's way cool to stand in line (tickets have already been bought this morning) and play UNO, etc.... with their friends from our ward.

And..... if you don't know yet, Hannah is applying for BYU-ID. We are getting her applications done, today we got her school transcripts sent. One more part to do and then it's done and out of our hands.

2 comments:

T and B said...

Hannah,
We hope that you go to BYU-I. I went there for a year and a half and totally loved it. You would have a great experience. Good luck!
-Bethany

Sarah said...

Where did you live at BYU-ID? Hannah was thinking Royal Crest or The Kensington? Someone told us DO NOT live on campus. is that true?