Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Frontier Training

I"m in week #3 of my training! It's been an awakening experience so far. I feel like my brain has been woke up and it's working again. Not that lunch ladying has dulled my brain senses...actually it has. I've got 3 more weeks left until I am a real CSA (Customer Service Agent). Today, I got to issue boarding passes, change seats, fix problems with customer's reservations, etc... I even liked it. During my lunch break today, I walked down to the concourses and tried to get myself lost, so I could find my way around. It worked. It took me 20 minutes to get lost and then I had to hoof-it to get back in 10.

I'm cancelling my gym membership. I get a cardio workout and I lift 50 pound bags for 8 hours.
Call me Olga the weight lifter!

Hannah doesn't start BYUID until January. Until then, she's got some trips planned, a nice perk with my job.

Emma started high school and has survived week #1. She even likes it.

Holly sold her first house!! She listed it, and sold it in 2.5 weeks.

Joe's still working for a clown

2 comments:

gingerbread grandma said...

It's about time you updated your blog! I was going to email you to see what's going on. Thanks for the info. I'm glad you and your job are getting along so well. Now how difficult is it to get lost in an airport? Gee, that might be a fun activity to do at an airport- Hide and Seek! (I am happy you're doing well.)

Jen said...

Sounds like things are going great! Congrats, Holly!