Saturday, July 21, 2007

Updates for Week of July 15-ish

What a week! I'm glad it's over.
Hannah got all her applications done and sent in for BYU-I, she got housing taken care of (we just have to send a check TODAY), so with faith--she's going in the Fall. Emma is SO ready to take over her room.
Here's a funny: I was calling around to the apartment complexs that were still taking applications (three total) and I got hold of a nice young man "John" who took our application over the phone. I asked, "Where do you go shopping if you don't have a car?" He told me about some places and how to get groceries home.. I guess I sounded unconvinced and he said, "When Hannah gets here, I'll take her." I turned to Hannah who is wondering what I was laughing about and said, "Hannah, I just got you a date!"

Bad News: I didn't get the job at the hospital trauma unit, NUTS....
Good News: I have an interview Tuesday with Frontier Airlines... :) Tomorrow, our family is fasting.
Better News: I'm still employed as a lunch lady
Best News: Joe still has a GREAT job!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You had quite the week. Sorry you did not get the job at the hospital. Talk about a whirlwind for Hannah (and you).

katieo said...

Good luck Hannah!