Saturday, May 30, 2009

Night At The Museum, 2


Night at the museum, 2.....................WHAT A FUNNY FUNNY MOVIE! We went last week, and we are still doing one liners from it. That's a good movie in my book.

Ben Stiller, who is now a successful inventor / infommercial mogul goes back to the museum to see everything packed, and being put into the national storage unit (under the Smithsonian), Joe figured out that this is the same place where Indiana Jone's Arc of the Covenent would've been taken (not in the movie, Joe's own opinion). Ben goes to save his friends.... makes new ones on the way.

Ben Stiller's character is minor, compared with all the other characters. The egyptian king (shown) stole the show. The little men (the cowboy and Roman guard, Octavious) had important, FUNNY parts. The Jonas Brothers were in it, way way funny! The security guard, Brandon (pronouced BRUNDON), has a short part... should have been longer, he was too funny.
The heroine, Amelia Earhart... eh. Her character annoyed me, with all her 1930-ish lingo.

Lanuage? I couldn't remember any, nothing that impressed upon my memory.
Sexual content? Maybe one kiss, one fall on top of each other, and the Jonas brother are naked throughout the movie. OK, this is rated PG..... they are little cherub statues that fly around. GOTCHA.
Intensity? There were some parts that were intense, some very scary parts with an octopus that scared me. Would I let someone under 10 see it, yes if they can handle scary.
Would I see it again? And again? and again? YES! I"ll be buying this one. There are so many one liners that were so funny, that my girls and friends repeat (and Joe).

Out of 5 dirty chickie towels (these are things that I see on my computer table right now!) I would give it a 5.

No comments: