Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movie Reviews....

The Dark Knight.....

I did not see this, my girls did. Before they left, we had a talk about how this probably wasn't going to uplift their spirits and get them to the Celestial Kingdom any faster. I challenged them to find one redeeming quality about this picture. Hannah did! It was: Either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian. I haven't figured what the redeeming quality was, but Hannah liked it. Hannah recommends ages 13+ to see it. Heath Ledger is really creepy, looks scarier without make-up than with. It's rated PG-13 for violence, not alot of swearing (Emma says they said the H____ word twice.... who was counting?!?!) Now that we do these movie reviews, Emma's my counter. Hannah's words: It was AMAZING. Will I see it? Probably not, until it's on TV.

SURF'S UP (addendum)....

We bought it, and we've watched it every night. It's pretty funny! I give it a 2 thumbs up.

No comments: