Friday, July 18, 2008

More Reviews.....

Wall-E

For the most part, Emma loved it. Rated G, and then I was listening to FOX News that totally trashed the movie saying that it was totally political and you should be wary in taking your kids. Emma didn't have a clue it had a hidden meaning, so it slipped by her. I'm wondering if Al Gore had anything to do with it? Just kidding....

Surf's Up!

OK, it's an older movie, but I just saw it the other day. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. Very cute, very funny, I'm going out to buy it today. It's filmed like how they do The Office, camera's always there, always getting interviews right away. I didn't finish it, though, fell asleep. But, in all fairness, it's because I had only 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours. Hannah said I missed the best part of the movie, that's why I'll be buying it today.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family said...

Holy crap, you have a blog? Well, then. I'll just have to check it every day. So there.