Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dark Night

Joe and I just saw this movie.... it was so intense, I came out sweating. Way Way Way too much violence, no sex drugs or foul language. There may have been one kissing scene. I would NOT recommend it to anyone under the age of 99. It was so de-sensitizing to violent behavior. I told Joe after, "If I saw a car accident after this movie, I would shrug my shoulders and say: Eh...I've seen better."

The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, is really insane. He was too into the part. People have been talking that he should get an award for this part. I say nope. It wasn't a "stellar" performance.

Overall, out of five golden coins.... I would give it a one golden coin. According to my girls and the other's that went with them, they would give it a 5. "That movie was tight!" "Sweet Movie!"
It did have a good story, trying to figure out who was a good or bad guy. There were some surprises. Didn't make up for all the bombs and killings.

Save your money. Go buy food storage with what I just saved you.

2 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Ha! I love this one.

And I will go buy some food storage. Thank you very much.

Jen said...

Good advice! I have no desire to see this one anyway, but never been into that stuff.

We just saw Journey to the Center of the Earth and LOVED it! Definitely recommend that one!