Monday, February 1, 2010

THIS IS IT!

MJ's Final Concert!
Saw this in the theater when it came out, just rented it this weekend. Bought the CD of the music that same night we saw it in the theater.
All I can say is WOW. This was a talented/messed up human being. If you can get passed all the crotch grabbing then you'll enjoy the dancing. I just think he was insecure.
The dancing was incredible, those dancers were phenomenal. My only though was I sure hope they get paid in full and get residuals from this DVD. They totally deserve every penny and Joe Jackson shouldn't get his hands on any part of it.

The producer... can't remember his name.... coddles MJ so much, it's nauseating. MJ really was a hands on type singer that had a vision of how he wanted this concert. The producer was more like a puppet or yes-man.

During this movie, everyone looks for any sign of his faultering, or sign of weakness, something that would give a clue as to if he were unhealthy for this concert. Didn't see anything at all. He looked good to me! Way WAY too young to have died.

Out of 5 OOO-OO's, I'll give it a 4 (1 off for MJ not being able to keep his hands off his zipper-area)

No comments: