Sunday, January 18, 2009




On the laugh-o-meter, this movie gets a 10. This was a really funny movie. Maybe because alot of what we saw reminded us of Joe.

It has some watered down swearing, meaning the "H" and "A" word. No sexual type scenes, no blood and gore scenes. Lots of chase scenes on segways and scooters and skateboards. Lots of surprises though and one drinking-bar scene. It was intense at times, but I could handle it. I don't like intense.

As we left the theater, Joe made the comment that he has a new appreciation for Mall Cops and that he wants a segway now.

Would I let a 12 year old or under see it.... probably. The kids (ages 15-19) that we took laughed thru the whole thing, including Joe and I.

Out of 5 staplers, I would give it a 4. And we are probably going to buy this one.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The previews for that looked hilarious! We look forward to renting it! That is a nice family picture!

GordonandChrissy said...

That looks HILARIOUS! I'm glad we can count on you for current movie reviews. I love how you rated it out of staplers. You guys crack me up. :)

Sarah said...

I choose the rating system item on what I am looking at.... it just so happened that I was looking at a stapler at the time :) I like doing these... makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile.