Friday, January 2, 2009

EAGLE EYE

OK.... we just rented this and I can't wait to tell you it's boring. Save your $1 from renting it and go buy an ice cream cone at Mcdonald's instead.

Pretty much it's the same story line at War Games, with Matthew Broderick back in the late 1970's movie. A computer takes over (this computer is much more sophisitated though, it uses liquid nitrogen to make it live) and decides that humans aren't needed to make decisions.

When it ended, Joe and I looked at each other and said, "Well, that's 2 hours of our lives we'll never get back."

It has strong language and violence. Not recommended for anyone under 99.

Out of 5 chocolate covered peanuts, we give it a 1 (and the 1 is for
Shia LaBeouf being the main actor)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have you heard of the website kidsinmind.com? They give movies three ratings between 0-10 based on language, violence, and sexual content. I also like going to rottentomatoes.com a lot. They pull reviews from all sorts of sources and give an overall rating of a movie (based on whether or not critics liked it).

Thanks for saving us a dollar! :0)

Sarah said...

But I like writing my own reviews!

Sarah said...

And I don't know how I became Pumpkin Cake??!! Oh dear

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you write your own reviews! I like reading your opinions about movies. I was just saying if you wanted to check out a movie before you see it so you aren't surprised by language or something in it. That's all.