Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm finally updating!!


Hello! I'm finally updating our family blog page.....

Joe: He's singing "I'm loving it" with McD's still. He loves my job too. On his birthday, he flew to Michigan to play golf. Has a GREAT birthday party at the Snow's, and got to see his mom.

Sarah: I'm finally working out at DIA. It's getting to be fun, it's hard at times. I went to SLC to take mom and dad out to lunch, that was fun! We also went to San Diego (before the fires) and went out to lunch to "In and Out Burger" Joe conceded that it was the best hamburger he's ever eaten.

Holly: BIG NEWs: She quit her job and is moving back to Provo in 2-3 weeks. She wants to finish school and have fun with cousins. We are right now packing her up :)

Hannah: She's working an saving for college. She leaves in January, got her official acceptance letter from BYU-I for winter semester. :) We are going to miss her. She's my go-and-get-Emma driver.

Emma: Loves high school. Dropped playing the drums, took up bassoon, then the band director made her percussion section leader after 2 weeks of playing the bassoon. Draw your own conclusions....

4 comments:

gingerbread grandma said...

WOW! An update! I just happened to check your blog and it's changed! (You have no idea how many times I check to see your blog updated...)

I may know why Emma is back in the percussion section. The bassoon is known as the "clown" instrument. One never knows what sound will come out of it. Believe me, I know! I don't know if I ever got good enough to really enjoy it.

Looks like you'll be using your "free-pass-for-flying" going to Utah and Idaho (do you even fly to Idaho?) a lot more.

Life is ever-changing!

gingerbread grandma said...

one more thing... using a picture that is 45 years old? How about an updated one? Gee, it doesn't seem that long ago, either!

T and B said...

Holly:

I wish someone had told me about this when I started school. I didn't find out about it till my real estate class my last semester. Become an home appraiser while going to school. They have flexible hours and VERY good pay. With your background in real estate you could land a job appraising pretty easy. I really wish I had done it.

Great to hear you are going back to school. Big bummer we missed each other through our college years:(

Sarah said...

I was thinking- is Aunt Sarah updating about her sisters? I was then curious to see about the update on Aunt Marti ;-) My boys were very confused though to see a picture of their grandma looking so young. (sorry mom...)
Thanks for the update, and I am glad everyone is doing so well.