Monday, October 27, 2008

HIgh School Musical 3


Hannah and Emma went to see this new movie. They are already bias to loving the movie because of the first two. This is rated G, how many movies in the past 20 years that have been rated G that are worth your money to see? THIS ONE! They said it is all age appropriate, they are buying the music soundtrack ASAP. Compared to the first two, this one is the best. I asked, "Will there be a College Musical 1?" Emma replied, "Only if we are lucky!"

The first movie started out in their sophmore year in high school and this year is their final year as seniors. Pending everyone graduates, we will see them in college? I asked Emma if there will be a pre-quil for their Freshmen year. She looked at me as if I had a second head growing out of my neck. I know NOTHING.

Take the family. I myself will watch it with it comes to the Disney channel on TV.
Out of 5 Jack-O-Lanterns, my girls give it a 5.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It was a great movie! Kathryn and I took Jessica and a few of her friends and we had a great time! I love and appreciate that they made these three movies. Definitely one to add to our library!