Friday, June 6, 2008

Where have the Mero's been?



Wow! It's been a long time since I've updated!

Here's what's been happening:

We had Christmas in December.
Joe's mom came to visit for several weeks in April. She died in June
We went on a fantastic vacation to San Antonio with another family in our ward. That's us in the shark mouth. Did you know that San Antonio has the BEST tasting water I've ever had in my life? Just a fun fact.

Hannah is home from BYU-I for the time being, she's still carrying a full load of classes thru this summer, all on line (not as easy as she thought!)
I'm still at Frontier for 51 more days. Then I'm going back to the schools to manage a middle school kitchen. I like having weekends off, holidays off, summers off, and being a manager... all paid.

3 comments:

wray and nat said...

Hi guys!!!!
Glad to see updates on your blog.
sorry to hear about uncle joe's mom.
So anut Sarah you're quiting Frontier!!!
Sounds like a good move.
Hope you guys continue to have a great summer......

Justin said...

I've been visiting for a while now, hoping for an update! I'm glad to finally have one!

We just updated our blog with a bunch of pictures (sillyswalbergs.blogspot.com) from the recent Snow family vacation.

Keep posting! I love to read your posts!

Sarah said...

So you have been North, South, East and live in the West?

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Uncle Joe, we are sorry that your Mom passed away.